Re: Dropbox innaccessibility again

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, i've even spelled it correctly and most people don't even know what that even is called. Lol! I didn't even know the term until maybe 2012. and even my sighted relitaves don't get it. they are like, what is that and I don't understand.

On Jun 16, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Daniel Hawkins <computersassociated@...> wrote:

That is good to know, I would have spelled it wrong too. This is why I need to use the spell by character more often. Thanks for the tip!
Daniel Hawkins

On Jun 16, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

The word is c a p t c h a, captcha.  If you write to someone complaining about inaccessible captures, you will loose credibility.

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

I don't think so, is there no audio version?
 The problem is everyone these days is security paranoid. I did not know
about the capchar, but I have just sent them an email about the inaccessible
dialogues and messages.
 I also have a big list of some of the problems on the dev list but no dev
has commented. I shall turn it into a ticket if i get time this weekend.
However if its not possible to tweak nvda to get these things to read, not
withstanding the cap char then i feel that somebody in NVDA a programmer
really needs to have a word with them as they talk the same language. A lot
of it is written in python QT and C. It should be perfectly possible to fix
the dialogues as they made them work before.
 As for the Capchar, Google is gradually removing those in favour of a
question based system like.
 If the sky is cloudy is it blue.
 To which the answer is no of course.
I particularly like the one that says in the edit field, if you are not a
robot leave this field blank.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.