Re: Dropbox innaccessibility again

Laz

Sure, but if one is going to write a company to complain about their
use of quote captures unquote on their web site, they're either going
to think you're nuts or won't know what you're talking about. It's a
good idea to call something what it is or one won't get very far. It's
like going to a deli and asking for a cam shaft sandwich when one
should have said Corned Beef Hash instead. the two phrases are
different things just as capture and captcha are two totally different
things.

Laz

Actually, i've even spelled it correctly and most people don't even know
what that even is called. Lol! I didn't even know the term until maybe 2012.
and even my sighted relitaves don't get it. they are like, what is that and
I don't understand.

On Jun 16, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Daniel Hawkins
<computersassociated@...> wrote:

That is good to know, I would have spelled it wrong too. This is why I
need to use the spell by character more often. Thanks for the tip!
Daniel Hawkins
computersassociated@... <mailto:computersassociated@...>

On Jun 16, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Gene <gsasner@...
<mailto:gsasner@...>> wrote:

The word is c a p t c h a, captcha. If you write to someone complaining
about inaccessible captures, you will loose credibility.