Re: Administrative privileges.

Sarah k Alawami

I wonder if using the sublinux system would work. Can you chmod and chown the shortcut or something so that it can then be modified?

On Jun 16, 2018, at 12:17 PM, Nevzat Adil <@Nev> wrote:

It used to but not anymore; that's why I am trying to redo it but I
have no administrator permission according to the message I get.
Nevzat

On 6/16/18, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
Nevzat
If that's the case, it should already have the shortcut key set-up. Does
jaws start when you press control+alt+j?

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nevzat
Adil
Sent: 16 June 2018 16:24
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Administrative privileges.

Chris, the icon was created automatically when I downloaded it.
Nevzat

On 6/16/18, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@...> wrote:
Hi Nevzat
If the desktop icon was correctly created, the "Start in" field will be
filled in already. You just need to tab to the next field which is the
shortcut key, then just press the letter you want to use (ctrl+alt will
be
added by Windows), tab to OK and press enter.

Cheers
Chris