Re: Read Allowed in Edge

Mary Otten

How absurd and not helpful. This is not a college class in computer science. It is an email list where we try to help each other, not put each other down and show ourselves off as being ever so very smart and clever.
Mary

On Jun 16, 2018, at 12:42 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I was taught if you cannot follow instructions and you cannot keep up I'm not stoping and you will fall behind. If you cannot keep up drop the class. If you cannot learn how to follow instructions other than what a simpleton does then you should go back to computer school where you learn to  cut copy and paste until you can even navigate the file explorer and use the command prompt by yourself, at least the basic stuff like cd and sudo and stuff. I'm not advanced either but I can follow techy and geeky instructions, allowly but I can do it.

Take care

On Jun 16, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:

To Brian first of all do you really have to put out instructions the average user can’t follow sir? Not everybody is a techie freak like you sir. To Gary. To change the voices in Red Aloud in Edge hit alt X then press enter on Read Aloud. Next tab to the button that says change voices. Their how simple is that?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10