From: "Ralf Kefferpuetz" <ralf.kefferpuetz@elra-consulting.de>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>; <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

I tried that under Win10 and Dropbox 51.4 with NVDA 2018.2.
I can share a folder, I right click it in the dropbox folder and select
share. In the window coming up I select write or read only in the dropdown
then I enter an email address and tab to the comment edit field, enter some
comments and tab to the Enter and share button. That's it for me, the folder
is shared and a message is send to the email I entered.

Regards,
Ralf