From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: "nvda list list" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

Actually, i've even spelled it correctly and most people don't even know what that even is called. Lol! I didn't even know the term until maybe 2012. and even my sighted relitaves don't get it. they are like, what is that and I don't understand.

On Jun 16, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Daniel Hawkins <computersassociated@gmail.com> wrote:

That is good to know, I would have spelled it wrong too. This is why I need to use the spell by character more often. Thanks for the tip!
Daniel Hawkins
computersassociated@gmail.com <mailto:computersassociated@gmail.com>

On Jun 16, 2018, at 11:15 AM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com <mailto:gsasner@ripco.com>> wrote:

The word is c a p t c h a, captcha. If you write to someone complaining about inaccessible captures, you will loose credibility.