From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: "NVDA Official Group" <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 5:23 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA And Avast Free Anti Virus

Hi Group,

Is there any add on or perhaps some sort of technique for using the main interface or in particular, the registration panel in the Avast Free Anti Virus program?

I used to be able to enter the registration information every year for the free upgrade, but something may have changed either in NVDA or Avast to make this impossible for me this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"