Re: NVDA And Avast Free Anti Virus

Dejan Ristic

Hi,

Yes, the very registration of the product was a nightmare for me, too. I did it, but, I do not know how. As for semi-accessibility, you're supposed to turn the self-defence off, although Avast does not recommend the end user to. Why am I saying semi-accessibility? Because Avast has never been fully accessible as far as screen readers (Jaws and NVDA) are concerned

On 17/06/2018 06:23, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Is there any add on or perhaps some sort of technique for using the main interface or in particular, the registration panel in the Avast Free Anti Virus program?

I used to be able to enter the registration information every year for the free upgrade, but something may have changed either in NVDA or Avast to make this impossible for me this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.