Re: Dropbox innaccessibility again

Gene

I wouldn't assume this is a general problem.  It may be related to the preferences problewm you have.

Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 2:27 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

Unfortunately in windows 7 the dialogues do not read at all.
 I've tried this on a machine with 7 home and 7 pro now with the same
result. There is nothing special about the machines, no weird software no
fiddles. It just does not work. and as all other software seems to work fine
I'm rather bemused.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.