Re: Dropbox innaccessibility again

I am on windows 10, and the latest version of DropBox reads fine for me when I share a folder and when I accept a folder invite. When I accepted a folder invite I did not have to accept any captures. :) And yes, I know how to spell captcha's but I just wanted to piss some people in this thread off. :) I'm not sure why the captcha's are appearing. I've been trying to find a decent accessibility contact all morning. My emails to other departments are opened, but not replied to. I generally don't write to general email addresses in cases like this. I have yet to get a decent reply from anybody over there so does anybody have any contacts?