From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 12:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] messages disappearing from my folders in outlook

Take the machine back to when you saw them last? However I'm not optimistic.

I seem to remember this sort of thing happening in older Outlooks back when
I tried to use it.
Its normally some corruption in the indexing in Outlook. Maybe there is an
answer on the Microsoft Office forum?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.