From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 5:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] PDF file missing spaces

Hi everyone,

I know I've come across this before but I just can't recall the solution.  I've got a PDF file which when I read it, parts of it read with no spaces between words (ditto copying the text out or saving to a text file).

It is something to do with how Adobe Reader interprets the spaces in files created with certain other products, but what I can't remember, is how do I fix it, please?

Regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen