Re: PDF file missing spaces

I believe you can fix that by changing how documents are read by Acrobat. Change it to "read documents left to right", instead of "infer reading from document". Hope this helps.

Hi everyone,

I know I've come across this before but I just can't recall the solution.  I've got a PDF file which when I read it, parts of it read with no spaces between words (ditto copying the text out or saving to a text file).

It is something to do with how Adobe Reader interprets the spaces in files created with certain other products, but what I can't remember, is how do I fix it, please?

Regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen