Re: facebook ??

Danni

I think it did work I need to send it to someone so I can be sure! took a bit of movin around to find the right place to be cuz right click didn't quite get me there I think I found a show picture or something haha my youngest grandson was here yesterday my brain is muddled haha thanks so much for the help!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] facebook ??

Hi Danni,
Could you save the pic?
Em 16/06/2018 11:41, Danni escreveu:
Thanks was using i/e because firefox wasn't letting me so I'll try that way thanks!
�
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:07 AM

Hi, I'm back.
Well, first of all I need to know some things, such as which browser are you using when you tried to save the pic.
But assuming you're using Firefox, that's what I use...
Before downloading the pic you must choose to see it in a full size. You'll be able to find it tabing in the page that opens with the comments and reactions about the� post.
So, after you're in full size pic screen, you should be able to save it as a pic on itself.
Em 16/06/2018 01:37, Danni escreveu:
when I try a right click and save target as it calls it a document not a pic am not sure what changed to cause this but figured I'd ask?
�
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 6:45 PM

Hi,
Exactly what kind of trouble are you having?

Em 15/06/2018 19:44, Danni escreveu:
�
I have started having trouble taking pictures from people's facebook pages and am wondering if by chance there is an addon or something that can help?
�
when I try a right click and save target as it calls it a document not a pic am not sure what changed to cause this but figured I'd ask?
�

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.