Re: NVDA And Avast Free Anti Virus

can I get the older version?

On 6/17/2018 3:21 AM, Gene wrote:
I'm not sure how accessible the current version is.  I stilll use an older version.  Did you see anything about off line registration?  I'm not sure what it's called but there is another way to register and you may be able to do that.
Gene
----- Original Messagge -----
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 11:23 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA And Avast Free Anti Virus

Hi Group,

Is there any add on or perhaps some sort of technique for using the main
interface or in particular, the registration panel in the Avast Free
Anti Virus program?

I used to be able to enter the registration information every year for
the free upgrade, but something may have changed either in NVDA or Avast
to make this impossible for me this year.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"