Re: recommendation for ms office equivalent

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Seconded; I think this a nice package, though I haven’t used the spreadsheet or database components extensively. Now, one thing to keep in mind though, is that while it can open most newer MS-type documents, it cannot save in the recent MS Office formats. You can save in the older MS formats, which newer versions of mS Office can still handle.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashley Wayne
Sent: June 16, 2018 10:07 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] recommendation for ms office equivalent

I have had good success with open office.  It has a standard menu system, instead of ribbons, which I personally like.

On 6/16/2018 7:52 PM, Craig wrote:

Hi.

Recommendation sorted for an office software that can access ms office files and obviously nvda can access as well.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken