earlier master snapshot concerned

Robert Mendoza

After I updated the master snapshot today and installed to my machine, it prompts me with something like nvda will periodically collects of activity. Not clearly stated but looking around at the Users Guide to look what is all about this feature is. I appreciate your feedback for this one or, is this part of the new integration for the master snapshot version, and how will extend to where does to runs. Primarily, kinda concerned what is all about with this and wanting to make sure it does not violates the entirely the privacy of my machine and security. If someone could shed info about this, I truly appreciated it.

Robert Mendoza