Re: Anyone Using NVDA with MS OneNote?

Well of note, the office apps sway, one note, office lens and todo are free office apps.

So if these can be made accessible even if these are the only ms apps I use well I will be using them.

On 6/18/2018 1:11 PM, Adlevision wrote:
Holy crap!  Microsoft has finally made this app usable!  Microsoft, who are you and what have you done with Microsoft?
Yes, there are quirks and issues (tables, for instance), but check out the shortcuts:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/keyboard-shortcuts-in-onenote-for-windows-44b8b3f4-c274-4bcc-a089-e80fdcc87950
...And even search is very accessible, which I haven't ever been able to say of MS Word.
I'm using Office 365 with NVDA.  We'll see how it goes long-term, but a couple of hours with it exceed Ulysses for Mac and all similar that I've tried.