Re: facebook ??

Danni,
You don't need to send it to anyone to know if the pic was saved successfully.
When you're going to save the pic just press tab until you hear NVDA saying the file's type. If it's JPG or something like this, then you did all right and now it's just save the pic on the place you'd like. :)

Em 17/06/2018 15:48, Danni escreveu:

I think it did work I need to send it to someone so I can be sure! took a bit of movin around to find the right place to be cuz right click didn't quite get me there I think I found a show picture or something haha my youngest grandson was here yesterday my brain is muddled haha thanks so much for the help!
�
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] facebook ??

Hi Danni,
Could you save the pic?
Em 16/06/2018 11:41, Danni escreveu:
Thanks was using i/e because firefox wasn't letting me so I'll try that way thanks!
�
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 12:07 AM

Hi, I'm back.
Well, first of all I need to know some things, such as which browser are you using when you tried to save the pic.
But assuming you're using Firefox, that's what I use...
Before downloading the pic you must choose to see it in a full size. You'll be able to find it tabing in the page that opens with the comments and reactions about the� post.
So, after you're in full size pic screen, you should be able to save it as a pic on itself.
Em 16/06/2018 01:37, Danni escreveu:
when I try a right click and save target as it calls it a document not a pic am not sure what changed to cause this but figured I'd ask?
�
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 6:45 PM

Hi,
Exactly what kind of trouble are you having?

Em 15/06/2018 19:44, Danni escreveu:
�
I have started having trouble taking pictures from people's facebook pages and am wondering if by chance there is an addon or something that can help?
�
when I try a right click and save target as it calls it a document not a pic am not sure what changed to cause this but figured I'd ask?
�

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.