From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2018 10:19 AM
Subject: [nvda] PDF file missing spaces

Hi everyone,

I know I've come across this before but I just can't recall the solution.
I've got a PDF file which when I read it, parts of it read with no spaces
between words (ditto copying the text out or saving to a text file).

It is something to do with how Adobe Reader interprets the spaces in files
created with certain other products, but what I can't remember, is how do I
fix it, please?

Regards

Quentin.

--