Re: Dropbox innaccessibility again

Gene

Since you are either the only one who has reported this problem, or perhaps one more person has, that is quite suggestive evidence that the problem may be yours or not at all common.

It may be caused by running something else or taking an action such as uninstalling something that is uncommon or very uncommon.  I don't consider the fact that it happens on two different machines to make this much less likely.  Since both machines are owned and used by the same person, the same action that caused the problem may have been taken on both machines.

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

Well yes but the chances of two different computers running different
versions of 7 having exactly the same issue does tend to suggest a general
problem. What are the chances that this is a bug? In my view not very likely
as one would find that some other software would also be affected and thus
far none is so....
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.