Re: text aloud reader

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Hi,  You have to buy a code.  I'm surprised that one of the options isn't buy the program, but you can go to www.nextup.com and buy it.  Or, if you already purchased it or it was recommended by an agency such as a university, they may have paid for it already and you may have access to a code if you go back to the person at your agency who recommended it.

Best,

Erik

On June 18, 2018 11:02:00 AM "Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io" <k_gunness@...> wrote:

hi
i am trying to install text aloud
but i dont no how to register and activate the program
i wen throught the installation, when it is finish it is asking me to either run as free or activate with a code
not sure what to do

kerryn