From: Ervin, Glenn
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 10:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

What is a solution for a spell checker if one does not have Office
installed?

I have office both at home and at work, and I rely on a spell checker to
make sure I don’t send out misspelled words.

I recall the JawsLite list used to offer a spell checker utility that when
installed, gave a spell checker for eMail clients.

I’m not sure if captcha is in the dictionary, but for other instances, it is
a must.

I think that most Blind folks who lost their sight early on are bad
spellers, since we listen to material more than we read it in Braille.

I know that my spelling is not as good as it was when I could read print.

But it is important for us to send messages without misspelled words.

Glenn