From: "The Wolf" <hank.smith966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] text aloud reader

I think there is a setting that you set in text aloud to have it work better with screen readers

I forgot where it is at but I remember seeing that.

Hank

On 6/18/2018 2:59 PM, Kelly Sapergia wrote:
Hi,

I also really like TextAloud, but I'm finding that the edit box where text
is typed or pasted isn't at all readable with NVDA. It works great with JAWS
though. Regardless, with version 4 of the program, you press Control+F6 to
create an audio file of the current article.
Another program I like that works great with NVDA and that is free is
Balabolka.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia