Re: Invitation: Introduction to NVDA Technical Support part 1, June 23, 2018 at 17:00 UTC

aikeo koomanivong

dear Joseph
i'm very interesting with your event
could you please help me what's time for your meeting at my timezone
Time zone: (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
regards
KEO

On 6/18/18, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@gmail.com> wrote:

hi great Joseph.

thanks.

long life to Joseph Lee.

cheers.

Às 17:54 de 16/06/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:

Hi all,

I’d like to invite you to the first of the three online seminars on
Introduction to NVDA Technical Support. Due to financial and other
reasons, we’ll be using TeamTalk 5.

Seminar details:

* Date: June 23, 2018 at 17:-00 UTC (10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern and
elsewhere)
* Location: josephsl.net TeamTalk server (server is josephsl.net,
10333 for both TCP and UDP)
* Duration: about an hour

Topics to be covered:

* What is technical support
* Basic NVDA concepts useful for tech support purposes, such as
object navigation, focus versus review cursor overview and so on

Things to do before coming to the seminar:

* Read NVDA user guide
* Become familiar with NVDA commands and features, especially 2018.2
features
* Come up with at least three questions users may have about NVDA
concepts and commands that may show up in tech support sessions

Hope to see you all next week.

Cheers,

Joseph

---
Este e-mail foi verificado em termos de vírus pelo software antivírus
Avast.

AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
CFBT-ICEVI coordinator of LAO PDR.
vise president
accessible ICT and musical development for the blind

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com