toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
i'm very interesting with your event
could you please help me what's time for your meeting at my timezone
Time zone: (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta
On 6/18/18, Mário Navarro <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
hi great Joseph.
long life to Joseph Lee.
Às 17:54 de 16/06/2018, Joseph Lee escreveu:
I’d like to invite you to the first of the three online seminars on
Introduction to NVDA Technical Support. Due to financial and other
reasons, we’ll be using TeamTalk 5.
* Date: June 23, 2018 at 17:-00 UTC (10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern and
* Location: josephsl.net TeamTalk server (server is josephsl.net,
10333 for both TCP and UDP)
* Duration: about an hour
Topics to be covered:
* What is technical support
* Basic NVDA concepts useful for tech support purposes, such as
object navigation, focus versus review cursor overview and so on
Things to do before coming to the seminar:
* Read NVDA user guide
* Become familiar with NVDA commands and features, especially 2018.2
* Come up with at least three questions users may have about NVDA
concepts and commands that may show up in tech support sessions
Hope to see you all next week.
A acção pode nem sempre ser felicidade, mas não há felicidade sem acção...
Este e-mail foi verificado em termos de vírus pelo software antivírus
CFBT-ICEVI coordinator of LAO PDR.
accessible ICT and musical development for the blind
Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: email@example.com
my personal e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423