From: Brian Crabtree
Sent: 19 June 2018 09:53
To: NVDA Forum
Subject: [nvda] How to focus on the Windows 10 Autoplay pop-up

At each Windows update, Microsoft resets my autoplay settings.

As a result, when I put a CD into the PC, instead of it automatically calling up Windows Media Player it fires off a question, asking me to choose what happens when I insert a CD (or so I am told by a sighted helper).

This is in a small black box which pops out from the right of the screen, but rapidly disappears and is not shown in the Notifications panel.

Can anyone suggest how I might focus on this pop-out before it goes, or recall it afterwards, so I can choose “play with media player” from the list of options on offer.

Brian Crabtree