Re: Message in some dialog is not announced when "report object description" is unchecked

bering.p

Hi,
Thanks Rui for your reply.
So this means that this parameter should not be unchecked if we want to hear the questions asked by this type of dialog box.
I don't find it normal.
Cheers.

Paul.

Le 18/06/2018 18:11, Rui Fontes a écrit :
Hello!

Yes, it is normal.

The text inside that window is really classified as the description of
the object, in this case, the window that popups when you try to install
an addon, or the About window of NVDA.

Regards,

Rui Fontes

Às 16:38 de 18/06/2018, bering.p escreveu:
Hello,
I found that when you uncheck the "Report object descriptions"
parameter, the message included in the dialog boxes like "Add-on
Installation" is not announced.
Do you think it's normal?
Thanks.
Cheers.