Re: text aloud reader

Debra Gardner

the sublinux system may be a great thing, but unless one is savvy enough to figure out how to find and install it,  it's not going to be very helpful in converting anything.  Linux is a bit of a learning curve if you aren't at all familiar with it  as I have learned  and you don't have anyone  to walk you through it  as you might have with windows or IOS  or even Android.

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] text aloud reader

Why bot use the sublinux system and use say something like

say -f filename.txt -r rate -v voice [if you have any installed] --progress -o filename.aiff

I used  this to convert chapters for a colledge book I was converting for a friend.

On Jun 18, 2018, at 3:37 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Hi!
I love Balabolka!
I have converted many text files into MP3 files, and I listen to them on my MP3 player. I use a portable version, very awesome!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10