Re: tab and arrow keys

Noelia Ruiz

Hi, I use the same versions of Windows, NVDA and Firefox and don't have this problem.
Do you get this issue in each webpage, or just in some of them?
Have you tried to restart Firefox and NVDA with all add-ons disabled?
This may help to find out what's causing it.

Cheers

El 20/06/2018 a las 2:18, Craig escribió:
Hi.
Using win10 1803.
NVDA 2018.2.1
Firefox 60.0.2
I am finding that when on the webpage using the arrow keys and they don’t follow when I use the tab to a link the arrow keys are still in a textual part like a paragraph of the webpage.  Hope this make sense.
So if for example I tabbed to a link and I use the right arrow key it is responding to some part of the text of a paragraph not the link.
I tried both screen review and object review modes. Doesn’t make any difference.
Thanks
Cheers Craig
Craig& his Guide dog Winnie
Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn
Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne
But the day was Clouded still by night
Leaving me in the land of no light
Title of song: Echoes In The Dark
Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken