Re: NVDA and SecureCRT or other ssh clients for Windows

Christian Schoepplein

Hej,

first of all a big thanks to veryone who responded to my request!

On Wed, June 20, 2018 1:52 pm, Noelia Ruiz wrote:
You can try to configure timeout, for example, following these steps:

1. Go to the application where you find issues.
2. Create a new profile for this application (or manual, in case you
don't want it's triggered automatically). 3. Activate it so you can save
configuration changes just for this profile. 4. Open the Python console
(control+NVDA+z) and type the following
lines (you can paste each line and press Enter): import config
config.conf["editableText"]["caretMoveTimeout"] = 100 config.conf.save()

(change 100 for a value in milliseconds) and test with different values.
I tested the code in a seperate profile for SecureCRT with and without the
equal before the number for the MS, but unfortunatly it does not help and
the focus is still moved to the cursor after a few miliseconds :-(. I also
played around with the colour and cursor blinking setting in the program,
but also without success.

Do you have any further ideas?

Cheers and thanks again for your help,

Schoepp