From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA stable release fails to update on a friend's machine

A few people have been having trouble with the UAC dialog - the dialog
which Windows pops up when you install anything - often this dialog seems
to pop up behind every other window and you need to either ALT+TAB through
everything, or press ALT+SHIFT+TAB to get to it.

Some users have reported that the dialog doesn't always read correctly,
even on an installed copy of NVDA. I haven't replicated that or seen a
solution at this stage.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:34 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...>
wrote:

Hi,

Could you mind pasting the log fragment here, as this forum does not
accept attachments? Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph