From: "Craig" <electronno@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 1:18 AM
Subject: [nvda] tab and arrow keys

Hi.

Using win10 1803.

NVDA 2018.2.1

Firefox 60.0.2

I am finding that when on the webpage using the arrow keys and they don't
follow when I use the tab to a link the arrow keys are still in a textual
part like a paragraph of the webpage. Hope this make sense.

So if for example I tabbed to a link and I use the right arrow key it is
responding to some part of the text of a paragraph not the link.

I tried both screen review and object review modes. Doesn't make any
difference.

Thanks

Cheers Craig

Craig& his Guide dog Winnie

Far beyond the Shrouded hours of dawn

Through the mist Of daybreak I was borne

But the day was Clouded still by night

Leaving me in the land of no light

Title of song: Echoes In The Dark

Performed by: Uriah Heep - Songwriters: Hensley, Ken