Re: Thunderbird's Check Mail timing

Rosemarie Chavarria

I think I have it set to default too.

Hi

Not sure  as i leave mine on default but have a check under tools then options then general tab then customize. I am pretty sure that is the setting there mine says 10 so am guessing it is 10 minutes.

I would have to go back in and check but i think that is where it is.

Gene nz

On 6/21/2018 2:04 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hi.  I am getting annoyed with Thunderbird trying to check for incoming messages ever so often and retarding my mail check routine.  Is there an option which allows me to drag this out so that it checks for mail less regularly?  Cheers!