Excel database features

slery <slerythema@...>

Disclaimer: I am in the camp of "use a database program for databases and a spreadsheet program for spreadsheets"

Having said that, it has been several years since I have needed more than one database. In light of the imperfect accessibility (yes, I am still currently using MS Access) and the fact that there have been some implications in tech circles that may Microsoft may do away with access (in the near past, you have had to buy a higher level of office to get Access), I am considering moving this one database to Excel for better accessibility with NVDA.

Are there any tutorials or manuals that focus on the database features of Excel?

Cindy