Re: nvda installation problem

Simone Dal Maso

Are you sure you don't have a copy of NVDA that is running on the logon screen?

Il 21/06/2018 10:58, Don ha scritto:
I have a new windows 10 laptop computer. I am trying to install the 2018.1 program. When I run the install application I get the message that NVDA was unable to overwrite, or remove a file. Another copy of NVDA may be running. I have no copy running. I did have someone else try to help me install NVDA before and they couldn’t make it work so they uninstalled the previous copy they tried to install.
I am currently running JAWS 2018. What do I need to do to get the installer to complete the installation of NVDA 2018.1 on my laptop?