Re: problems

Dr. J. michael jones

NARA raider works with a beautiful sounding voice but now how do I get an air raider to stop?

On Jun 21, 2018, at 12:11 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Certainly the menu layout has changed in that they are now laid out as property sheets making them easier to move between than the old one at a time system, but as for why Espeak does not show up, that is most odd. I'm assuming the machine has working sound on it already, so I think we need a little more info here, maybe getting a log of start up or something like that
Are you saying that no voices at all are available on windows? IE does narrator work or not?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. J. michael jones" <j.michaeljones@live.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:07 AM
Subject: [nvda] problems

I am greatful for any help with these items.
I have a new computer running Windows 8.1 and have downloaded NDVA several times and the Windows sapi5 voyce will not showup. I also can not seem to find it in my windows.
I have also downloaded 2 of the free voices from the NDVA site and properly used the manage apps to install them and they will not appear in the list of synthesizers, as a matter of fact the ESpeak does not appear either.

Finally the menus have completely changed from just a week ago, because I had downloaded NDVA for another person and the menus completely different? Any thoughts? Thanks so much