From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Simone Dal Maso
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 2:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda installation problem

Are you sure you don't have a copy of NVDA that is running on the logon
screen?

Il 21/06/2018 10:58, Don ha scritto:
I have a new windows 10 laptop computer. I am trying to install the
2018.1 program. When I run the install application I get the message
that NVDA was unable to overwrite, or remove a file. Another copy of
NVDA may be running. I have no copy running. I did have someone else
try to help me install NVDA before and they couldn't make it work so
they uninstalled the previous copy they tried to install.

I am currently running JAWS 2018. What do I need to do to get the
installer to complete the installation of NVDA 2018.1 on my laptop?