NVDA Test File

Carlos

Hello All!

    I created the text file below for testing the various speech/voice packages that work with NVDA.

    You may use it in whichever way you wish!

    Hopefully it will be of use to anyone who is trying to evaluate the various speech/voice synthesizer packages.

    Enjoy!!!

NVDA Test Page

This file is used to demonstrate how NVDA will pronounce words, letters, numbers, numerals, symbols and characters.

Note:
To have NVDA read aloud all symbols, set the symbols level to ALL.
----
Alphabet
Uppercase:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Lowercase:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
----
Numbers:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
Numerals:
123,456,789.0
----
Symbols:
` ~ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) - _ = +
[ { ] } \ |
; : ' "
, < . > / ?
----
Symbols List:
`,Accent
~,Tilde
!,Exclamation Point
@,AT Sign
#,Number Sign
$,Dollar Sign
%,Percent Sign
^,Caret/Circumflex
&,Ampersand
*,Asterisk/Star Sign/Multiplication Sign
(,Open Parenthesis
),Close Parenthesis
-,Hyphen/Dash/Minus Sign
_,Underscore/Underline
=,Equals Sign
+,Plus Sign
[,Left Bracket
{,Left Brace
],Right Bracket
},Right Brace
\,Backslash
|,Vertical Bar
;,Semicolon
:,Colon
',Apostrophe/Single Quote
",Double Quotes
,,Comma
<,Less Than/Left Angle Bracket
.,Period/Dot/Decimal Point
,Greater Than/Right Angle Bracket
/,Slash/Divide By Sign
?,Question Mark
----
Sentences:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.
----
Phonetic Alphabet:
A,Alpha
B,Bravo
C,Charlie
D,Delta
E,Echo
F,Foxtrot
G,Golf
H,Hotel
I,India
J,Juliet
K,Kilo
L,Lima
M,Mike
N,November
O,Oscar
P,Papa
Q,Quebec
R,Romeo
S,Sierra
T,Tango
U,Uniform
V,Victor
W,Whiskey
X,XRay
Y,Yankee
Z,Zulu
----

--
Windows 10.1803, NVDA 2018.2, Firefox 52 (ESR), Thunderbird 52