From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ervin, Glenn
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problems

I don’t recall what was in settings, but I could not find anything like rate in there.

Obviously there is a setting somewhere, but I feel that the menus as they are now are not intuitive.

What was wrong with the menus the way they were?

It is like Microsoft changing the way things were to be different, which only causes difficulty for folks.

Glenn