Re: can no longer save attachments in outlook

Louis Maher <ljmaher03@...>

Hello Rosemarie,

One way to save an attachment is:

Get into the body of the message,

arrow up to the top of the message,

shift tab once or more times until you reach the attachments field,

type control + a to select all the attachments,

hit control + c to copy all the selected attachments,

then open file explorer and go to the place you want to save the formerly attached file and hit control + v to paste the file.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

E-mail ljmaher03@...