From: Danny Park
Sent: 21 June 2018 17:45
To: N V D A
Subject: [nvda] Fw: Strange occurrence with JAWS/.NVDA

From: Danny

Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:24 AM

To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Subject: Strange occurrence with JAWS/.NVDA

I have both JAWS and NVDA installed on several machines and when an update is applied and UAC gets invoked both screen readers read the message to me and once I click on OK which ever screen reader is active goes back to reading all to me.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on or how to get rid of it.  It does not really cause a problem it is just annoying.

Thanks,

Danny