From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problems

Are you in the synthesizer dialog, control NVDA key s, or the voice dialog, control NVDA key v.

First, you move to SAPI 5 in the synthesizer dialog, then activate the ok button. Then, open the voice dialog and find the voice you want in the list and activate the ok button.

I don't know what you have done but you may be looking in the wrong places.

I don't use the new version of NVDA but the latest version, and perhaps the one before, I don't know, uses a different interface for some settings. I'll let those who use it discuss it further.

Gene