From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda installation problem

You said that it was uninstalled. That doesn't mean all files were removed. The next question, which has been discussed here before but which I didn't try to remember the answer to, is what files are left when uninstalling. It appears from the cannot overwrite a file message, that at least one file is in use. I don't know why but such questions may help you solve the proboem. Perhaps something wasn't fully uninstalled that should have been and Windows is keeping a file in use, perhaps because a registry entry is still present that tells it to. In short, I suspect that completely removing the program may require dealing with such questions or, perhaps, going into safe mode and removing the extra files.