From: "Louis Maher" <ljmaher03@outlook.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] can no longer save attachments in outlook

Hello Rosemarie,

One way to save an attachment is:
Get into the body of the message,
arrow up to the top of the message,
shift tab once or more times until you reach the attachments field,
type control + a to select all the attachments,
hit control + c to copy all the selected attachments,
then open file explorer and go to the place you want to save the formerly attached file and hit control + v to paste the file.

Regards
Louis Maher