Re: Lots Of NVDA Freezes

Jackie

Your event viewer is under Administrative Tools' in Control Panel. I'd
be looking at both systems & applications events.

On 6/21/18, Jim Homme <jhomme@...> wrote:
Hi Jackie,

If you can point me to instructions, I would be very grateful. I’d be glad
to take it from there.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Product Manager
Digital Accessibility
Bender Consulting Services
412-787-8567
https://www.benderconsult.com/our%20services/hightest-accessible-technology-solutions
People with disabilities, access job openings at
https://www.benderconsult.com/careers/job-openings