From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:18:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Access Databases

Jim,

           There are reams of material out there about designing virtually any type of Microsoft Office document/database/spreadsheet in a way that is maximally accessible to screen reader users.  Start poring through the results from:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=MS+Access+accessibility+%22screen+readers%22

Some other results come up if you omit "screen readers" as part of the search, but many of them don't apply.