Re: can no longer save attachments in outlook

Jason White

When I last received a rich text message, I was able to use the Save All Attachments command to save them. On my current Outlook, it's Alt+H, a, o, n. That is, Actions -> Other actions -> save all attachments, in the Message tab of the ribbon.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Moore
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 2:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] can no longer save attachments in outlook

If you are getting rich text messages, there is no easy keyboard way of getting to the attachment.

the standard shift tab from the message body will not work in rich text
messages. note, this is not normally the case unless you are working in
an organization with an exchange server. if you get all your messages
in html, this isn't really a thing as you can shift tab from the body to
get to the attachment.

People here love rich text messages and it is a head ache to get to
attachments.

Brian.

Hi, Brian,

I don't think it'll work either. I'm not sure if it could be an NVDA issue
either or maybe it's outlook itself. All I know is that I shouldn't have to
use object navigation to save an attachment in outlook.

Rosemarie