Re: nvda installation problem

Chris

Try restarting windows then see if you can delete them then

From: Don
Sent: 22 June 2018 06:57
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda installation problem

I found NVDA files left after the uninstall in the program files (x86)

folder. There are 21 files. I tried removing the directory manually,

removing the files with a global delete and one by one. In all cases I got

the same message saying that the process could not be completed because a

file is in use.

I have never used safe mode. Can a screen reader, JAWS 2018, read the screen

in safe mode?

How do I get in to safe mode? Is that the right next step?

Don