Re: Donation needed to start my business #addonrelease #addontesting #addonrelesae #addonrelese

Gene

I should have signed my last message as Gene, Moderator so here is that signature.

Gene Moderator

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 8:05 AM
Subject: [nvda] Donation needed to start my business #addonrelease #addonrelease #addonrelesae #addonrelese #addontesting #addonrelese

hello, I am a visually impaired from Bangladesh. I completed my post graduation degree 7 years ago. But still I did not get any job. So, my life is full of frustration. My family is very poor. That's why they are not able to provide me financial support. Just for few days I have taken a shop. But for having no financial capability, I am not able to start my business. So, I need your financial support. If you are able to donate me some money, I could lead my life comfortably. To donate me, you can follow my bank account as follow.
Md. Muklesur Rahman
Account no: 11010132924.
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited, Dhanmondi Branch, Bangladesh.