Re: Updated the wiki

It looks like anyone can edit the wiki if they have a github account. Yeah, I don't fork it or anything I just edit it directly. I do, however, plan on making a seperate page talking about how accessible the portable apps suite is, and the accessible portable software out there. I use portableapps to try software without bogging down my registry which is nice! Does anybody know if you can create a child page underneath that one? Yeah, the more people editing it, the better, in my opinion, so if you have a git hub account, brush up on your markdown and edit it directly.